Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
GHRM may disclose your personally identifiable information to affiliated brokers or other business partners in GHRM’s normal scope of business.
GHRM may also aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, GHRM does not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GHRM reserves the right, and you authorize GHRM, to share or disclose your personally identifiable information when GHRM determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
- you are interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, GHRM’s rights or property;
- you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
- requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
GHRM is committed to being compliant with the “Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003” (“CAN-SPAM Act”), and e-mail newsletters and correspondence received from GHRM are intended to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM Act. In the event you receive an e-mail from GHRM which you do not believe is fully compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act, please contact us immediately at via the contact information provided below.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. GHRM may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. GHRM gathers anonymous information about its users through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. Such aggregated information is used solely within GHRM’s internal organization and is not shared with third parties.
“Web beacons”, also called single-pixels (1×1) or clear GIFs, are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of web beacons. However we may collect general information that will not personally identify you, such as: Internet browser, operating system, IP Address, date of visit, time of visit and path taken through the Website.
- Internal use of web beacons. GHRM may use Web beacons internally to count users and recognize users through cookies. Access to cookies helps GHRM personalize your experience when you visit the Website.
- Email. GHRM may include Web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that GHRM, its affiliated brokers or other business partners send to you. Including Web beacons in email messages helps GHRM determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such emails.
- External use of web beacons. GHRM may also use Web beacons externally. For example, GHRM may report aggregate information about users, such as demographic and usage information, to its partners and other third parties. GHRM may also include other company’s web beacons within the Website.
Personally identifiable information you submit to GHRM is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas GHRM uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises GHRM security measures, GHRM will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
Links to Other Websites
Access and Use of the Website
The Website is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. GHRM does not knowingly permit registration or submission of personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18. In accordance with the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act” (“COPPA”), when a visitor files a complaint online and indicates an age under 13, no personally identifying information is collected in connection with that submission.
Questions or Concerns
- Via mail: French Leave Resort P.O. Box EL-80
Governor’s Harbour Eleuthera, Bahamas
- Via email: Info@FrenchLeaveEleuthera.com